Here are a few quality items that you may want to consider adding to your kids’ Easter Basket AND the great news is you can buy them all online! We are not receiving any form of payment for recommending these. Scroll down to find your child’s age group. We just really like them and thought you might too…
Kids ages 6-8
- Kids Read Romans: by Kids Read Truth – take a trip through the book of Romans with Mr. Mosse and his students. Your six – week adventure will include a different Bible verse to read each day, plus a fun activity, coloring page or puzzle to go with it. At the end of each week, you’ll uncover a new step on the Romans Road, where you’ll learn about Jesus and play with fun sticker versions of new animal friends.
- ABC Bible Flashcards: Use the flashcards to hide God’s word in your heart! Practice memorizing the verses on the back, then hold up the letter side and quiz yourself or your family to see who remembers the verse for that letter.
- Indescribable:100 devotions about God and Science. It’s impossible to out-imagine God. He orchestrates time, creates light, and speaks things into existence—from the largest stars to the smallest starfish. God is a powerful, purposeful, personal, unparalleled Creator.
- The Jesus Storybook Coloring Book: Filled with inspiring content that has made The Jesus Storybook Bible one of the most beloved children’s Bibles ever created, this book of beautiful, award-winning illustrations from Jago is ready to be colored in any way a child can imagine.
- New Covenant Kids Book Collection: This bundle contains Grace Life Teaching Pastor, Frank Friedmann’s three kids books, including Who Am I?, and If I’m Right, Why Do I Keep Doing Wrong, as well as I Was Wrong, But God Made Me Right! Through these books, children can learn about their identity in Christ, being plugged into Jesus, and what it means to have Christ live in you!
Kids ages 9-12
- I Will Thank You Art Journal: This Art & Scripture Journal gives kids 35 ways and reasons to thank God. Each day includes a short verse that kids can copy, then a creative art prompt for them to use to respond to God.
- Indescribable: 100 devotions about God and Science. It’s impossible to out-imagine God. He orchestrates time, creates light, and speaks things into existence—from the largest stars to the smallest starfish. God is a powerful, purposeful, personal, unparalleled Creator.
- Together, a journal for mom and me: Together, a Journal for Mom and Me: A Guided Experience Connecting Moms and Kids to God and Each Other provides an inviting place for moms and kids to talk about both important and everyday stuff. Whether it’s favorite vacations or Bible verses, this unique journal gives families space to learn about each other and presents opportunities for growth in relationship with God together.
- NIrV Adventure Bible: The NIrV Adventure Bible® will get kids excited about reading the Scriptures! Kids will be captivated with the full-color features that make reading the Bible and memorizing their favorite verses engaging and fun. Along the way they will meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. It comes in faux leather blue and pink, and hardback.
Teens ages 13 – 18
- A Journaling or Illustrating Bible: There are lots of great ones out there. Some considered more girly and some more manly. We recommend ESV, NKJV, or NIrV versions. These Bibles give more margin space for writing or word art.
- Life According to Perfect: Come join a story too great to imagine, but a story that’s surprisingly yours. Terrific stories have been written about following and meeting with Jesus. They happen on a high place or in a magical land. But what if the meeting didn’t happen in a distant or magical place, somewhere you had to go? What if it occurred inside of you—every day, at any moment—and you were God’s happiest, most magical place to be? Meet Elliot Samuelson. He’s 12 and lives in the little town of Sarx. He has already learned to cope. He copes with his dad’s expectations. He copes with his mom’s need for a sparkling family image. He copes with his teacher’s rules. He copes with the bully’s threats. He’s a coper. In fact, everyone in Sarx has from a young age learned how to cope—and that’s the problem. They all know how to cope. But no one knows how to truly live, until Elliot meets a stranger on the edge of town, who shows him a better way. A Perfect way. And Elliot’s life, and the town’s, are never the same. Yours won’t be, either.
- MONEY – They ALL want money in their Easter baskets!
Young Adults: 19 – 25-year-olds
- Trust for Today: 365 Days of Encouragement. Trust is vital in our families, communities, businesses, churches, and daily life, yet many of us struggle with trusting other people and even God Himself. We may have been hurt or had our trust broken in a key area, so we choose to try to do life by ourselves. We may not understand what trust really looks like in our everyday lives. Yet trust is what frees us to enjoy the life God has intended for us.
- Unashamed: FOR GIRLS Take a fresh look at dating for a new generation of young women. This conversation will encourage you as Tracy Levinson shares grace infused insight, wisdom, laughter and liberating truth. unashamed is for young women, and people in their lives who adore them. This list includes moms, dads, brothers, grandparents, boyfriends, and church leaders. Tracy Levinson candidly explores pivotal questions asked by this millennial generation.
- MONEY – They ALL want money in their Easter baskets!